MY TWEET BUTTON!!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

YOUNG TAC-TOWN HILLTOP NIGGAS..OOPS ARTISTS!!

On my blog ya'll will see so much different stuff musically..Nationally,Internationally,Regionally and BEST of all LOCALLY ha ha!!..All in a music sense..so on that note..I'm gon bring ya'll bring ya'll the best of Tacoma's finest..Well at least on the SOUTHSIDE-HILLTOP side of town{Don't know any EASTSIDE hardcore rappers..yet}So today I bring you the first I hope of many series..We gon start off right with my childhood niggas from the HOOD..3RE CLICC feat CHRIS CRAYZIE{kringle},PePE LOCO and others..AXE GANG PALMS UP- DLR-DEALER, That 21 rookie of the year..COMBAT{HE'S A BEAST..WATCH HIM} SECRET-16 CLICC and others..!! and thats just one side of the town.. So I present to you from Counter productive Niggas and Loon A Cryp prod..The finest..WE JUST GETTIN STARTED..AWW SUKKEY OWW!!

Some of this video was shot at the old Pac lounge downtown Tacoma for the Jordan party awhile back..I helped DJ that night{with DJ JUSZ NICE} it was a great night and it was going down..that is up an til the very end of the night in which you'll see at the end my lil nigga Damien got a few hot ones in him outside after it was over{thats why you see the ambulance at the end} but he made it{THANK GOD}So here it is 23 ft CHRIS CRAYZIE,COMBAT AND SECRET!! I'm in the video a lil bit in the very back at the PAC but cut off lol..anyhow..enjoy and comment DAMMIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment