MY TWEET BUTTON!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON..A LEGEND IS GONE R.I.P.

The Essential Michael Jackson album coverImage via Wikipedia

I wake up hearing about Farrah Fawcett and that stung a lil bit because we lost a fine charlie angel..but as the day grew I seen news that he went into a cardiac arrest and that didn't sound good..Then he went into a coma and then it became grim..Then when LA times confirmed it..It became a reality but I didn't want to believe it..I still don't but I'm starting to come to grips with it with every minute..Seeing everybody tweeting about it..I don't know anyone wasn't raised on Michael's music or been influenced by it..I remember growing up in Cleveland I was staying on E.88th and St.Clair street and we stayed in the gordon park apartments..I had a friend/neighbor who played the BAD concert everyday and memorized his every moves..IT HURTS..We miss you already..An ICON,TRENDSETTA, A MUSICAL PROPHET, A kind hearted and giving man..With everything that he was going thru in a negative light..he's finally in a better place..We love you Michael and your family..Your legacy will live on forever..



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment