MY TWEET BUTTON!!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

CHOCOLATE FEES AND REDBONES VOL 1!! MONTANA DELEON..SHES SO BOMB!!

Okay so I'm bacc ya'll its been a minute I know{more like since MJ'S passing that was my last post.But much has taken place since then Birthdays all other craziness..I'll fill ya'll in on that later..but right now I'm starting this section in my blog called CHOCOLATE FEES AND REDBONES!!! So today we start off with this once chicc name MONTANA DELEON!! and to me personally shes a bad one for real!!! Makes me think..why did I leave Atlanta? but I been following her for years now off and on..shes sexy and cool!!! but I was up late last night on twitter{tweet deck} and she goes live on USTREAM.TV and she was having this late night test photoshoot with this photographer 2 STARS and this shoot is so sexy and while this was goin on I was commenting live{you'll hear them shout out my name a few times about some things I said but beware..NIGGAS DICCS WILL GET HARD ON THIS!!! if you have the patience to watch it all..Catch their responses to some things I said..at the 00:10:38 ..LOOK AT THOSE JUGGERNAUTS!!, at the 00:28:33..I said to the room ..YEAH THEY FUCCED I CAN TELL and 2 STARS responded and then lastly I said to him at the 00:28:44..YEAH RIGHT QUIT FRONTIN AND WATCH HIS RESPONSE...So this video is kinda long but around the 1:10 mark and beyond..it gets SEXY..So enjoy!!









No comments:

Post a Comment