MY TWEET BUTTON!!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

THIS IS HOW I FEEL SOMETIMES WHEN I THINK BACC..

I'll light a candle for you tonight...
I said I reminisce over you babe...
Reminisce over you...



Should've spent more time
Been part of your life
I need ya more part of mine
Guess its too late now..

I should've been a better friend
I done my best to understand..you
but still its too hard to think that we're done..we're through

Now what would you do?
Tell me..If i left you out of the blue..
Would you fight bacc tears while your heart gets torn to pieces?
Cuz thats what i get with you..When you left me out of the blue..
Love can feel so good and then suddenly its over..

Should've been more true..
Taken better care of you..
Like i was suppose to..
I guess its too late now..

I should've told ya how I felt..
Instead of thinking of myself..
but still I can't believe you went away so soon..





No comments:

Post a Comment