MY TWEET BUTTON!!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

#THROWBLACCTUESDAYJAMZ..: TYGA- WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS..BUT THE LOVE NEVER FADES (trey songz cover

Whatever been where love ends on a bad note
Thought being honest made the trust grow
Apparently it makes you argue more
The more things you throw,dvd's in my dirty clothes

Telling me SHUT UP,I'm leaving you
The reason you ain't even got one,it wasn't true
Look at her,now look at you
I know we imperfect,but I made our world utopia
How could you not notice?,In denial cuz you used to losing
Put me thru it ain't the answer to it
Put on my vans,take a walk to cool it
But you was always a test,and I'm a student
Trying my best but I never get the right solutions

I swear its one thing after anotha one
FUCC IT I'M DONE,AM I DONE?
Mother say I'm too young,but what that mean?
I took a chance and now I'm playing the game of love
and now its neverending forever chasing..that first feeling

On a quest for a woman treasure..They keep it hidden
I gotta find love even if it kill me
Could run into it any day..
But knowing me..Only speak when a friend speak
Never chatting wit a stranger,but its something bout this girl that got me thinking..DAMN

Iphone accidently called her..says hello..silent moment
Man I been missing you and I know you miss me too
She sighed then she said..thought we be together til the end
and this the end..so good lucc with your career..cuz we can no longer be friends anymore DAMN..-TYGA TYGA




SO REAL..I BEEN THRU THIS A PLENTY.. #CLASSIC REAL SHIT..

No comments:

Post a Comment